Calculated Industries8025 Ultra Measure Master
Professional Grade U.S. Standard To Metric Conversion Calculator
The Ultra Measure Master is the most complete and easy-to-use U.S. Standard to Metric conversion calculator available for Engineers, Architects, Construction Pro's, Scientists and Students. Convert more than 60 imperial and Metric (si) units – over 400 conversion combinations with a touch of a few buttons! Forget complex scientific calculators or memorizing conversion formulas! The Ultra Measure Master meets federal highway metrication requirements.
*Note: (si) is the International System of Units, or metric system.
Over 400 Conversion Combinations
More than sixty Standard U.S. and Metric Units Built-in! Easily Calculate Linear, Area and Volume Measurements
Dimensional Math and Conversions
More than Sixty Standard and Metric (SI) units built-in for fast, reliable conversions on the job or in the office. Over 400 conversion combinations!
Works in and convert between Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards, Meters, Centimeters and Millimeters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Linear: Feet-Inch-Fractions or Yards, Miles, Decimal Feet/Inch Fractions, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters and Kilometers.
- Area: Feet-Inch-Fraction, Yards, Acres, Square-Miles, Millimeters, Centimeters and Meters, Hectares, Square-Kilometers.
- Volume: Cubic Feet, Inch, Yards, Acre-Feet, Board Feet, Millimeters, Centimeters, Meters, Kilometers, Miles, Gallons, Liters, and Fluid Ounces.
- Weight: Pounds, Dry Ounces, Tons, Metric Tons, Grams and Kilograms.
- Weight per Volume: Tons per Cubic Yard, Pounds per Cubic Yard, and Kilograms per Cubic Meter.
- Linear Velocity: Inches and Feet per Second, Feet per Minute, Miles per Hour, Minute and Hour, Millimeters and Meters per Second /Minute and Kilometers per Hour.
- Flow Rate: Ounces per Second, Gallons per Minute, Milliliters and Liters per Second.
- Pressure: Pounds per Square Inch (PSI), Pounds per Square Foot (PSF), kilo-Pascal, mega-Pascal and Bars.
- Bending Moment: Inch-Pounds, Foot-Pounds and Newton Meters.
- Temperature: Fahrenheit (°F) and Centigrade (°C).
- User Preferences – Set custom options: Fractions, Area, Volume.
- Cost per Unit: Solve unit cost and pricing.
- Backspace Key: Easily correct entry errors.
- "Paperless" Tape: Allows review of the last 20 entries; double-check totals.
- Standard Calculations: works as a math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/- Π, 1/x, X2, and √.
- Includes Protective 360° Hard Cover Door.
- Size: 5.7” x 3.0” x 0.65” (145 mm x 76 x 17 mm).
- Weight: 4.15 oz. (117.7 gm).
- Pocket Reference Guide (located inside back cover).
- Power: Single 3-Volt Lithium Battery (CR-2016).
- Display: Type: LCD, 11 Digits (7 Normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators.
- Dimensions: 0.73” x 2.56” (19 mm x 65 mm).
- Accuracy: 12 Digit Internal Accuracy.