BA II Plus Financial Calculator
- Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
- Amortization schedules
- Cash-flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Depreciation with four different methodologies
- Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
- Second key feature to calculate terms fast
- Exam acceptance:
The BA II Plus™ calculator is approved for use on the following professional exams:
- Chartered Financial Analyst® exam
- GARP® Financial Risk Manager (FRM®) exam
Easy-to-read, 10-digit display
Prompted display shows current variable label and values.
Calculate IRR and NPV for cash-flow analysis
Store up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies; edit inputs to analyze the impact of changes in variables.
Quickly solve calculations for annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings.
Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount.
Interest rate conversions
Convert between annual (nominal) and effective interest rates.
- Real Estate
- Solves time-value-of-money calculations such as annuities, mortgages, leases, savings and more
- Generates amortization schedules
- Performs cash-flow analysis for up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies; computes NPV and IRR
- Choose from two day-count methods (actual/actual or 30/360) to calculate bond price or yield to maturity or to call
- Four methods for calculating depreciation, book value, and remaining depreciable amount: SL, SYD, DB, DB with SL cross-over
- Depreciation Schedules
- Bond prices and yield to call or maturity
- Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label
- BGN/END payment setting
- Partial years
- Ten user memories
- Ten-digit display
- List-based one- and two-variable statistics with four regression options: linear, logarithmic, exponential and power
- Math functions include trigonometric calculations, natural
- Impact-resistant protective cover with quick reference card included
- One lithium 2032 battery included
- APD (Automatic Power Down) conserves power
- Hard plastic, color-coded keys
- One-line, 10-digit display