Calculated Industries 4019 Material Estimator Calculator
The Material Estimator is designed for contractors, tradespeople, and estimating professionals who need to estimate materials and costs for various construction projects.
- Calculate material costs and allowances for concrete, fences, decks, bricks, tile, flooring, gravel, painting, drywall, paneling, and more.
- Works directly in Feet, Inches, Fractions, Yards, and Meters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Convert between all standard building math dimensions.
- Define and store values for materials such as Grout, Tile, Custom Tiles, Fence Post Spacing, Board Width, Bags of Concrete, Paint Coverage, and more.
- Calculate Studs, Board Feet, and Cost per Unit.
- Quick Linear, Area, and Volume Calculations.
- Solar/Dual Power.
- Tile, Custom Tiles, Flooring, Drywall, and Paneling.
- Decks, Fencing, Studs, and On-center Spacing.
- Concrete, Blocks, and Bricks.
- Paint and Gravel.
- Works directly in Yards, Feet, Inches, Fractions, and Meters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Quickly and accurately find material requirements for Studs, 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 Sheets, Board Feet, Floor Tiles, Blocks, Bricks, Gravel, and Paint.
- Board Feet and Cost per Unit functions.
- Easily calculate material costs and allowances using cost and percent (%) functions.
- Store your measurements to instantly get accurate material estimates for your jobs and projects.
Time-saving utility functions:
- +, -, +/-, x, ÷, %, π, 1/x, x2, and √.
- Works as a standard calculator with memory and auto shut-off.
- Paperless tape function.
- 360-degree Protective Hard Cover.
- Easy-to-follow English/Spanish Pocket Reference Guide.
- Long-Life Battery (1) CR-2016.
- Full One-Year Limited Warranty.
- Size: 5.7” x 3.0” x 0.65” (145mm x 76mm x 17mm).
- Product Weight: 4.15 oz. (117.7 gm).
- Includes Case and Pocket Reference Guide.
- Power: Dual-powered - Solar and One 3-volt (CR-2016) Long-life Battery.
- Display Type: LCD - 11 Digits (7 normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators.
- Display Dimensions: 0.73” x 2.56” (19 mm x 65 mm).
- Accuracy: 12 Digit Internal Accuracy.