Calculated Industries 4225 Concrete Calc Pro Calculator
The easy-to-use ConcreteCalc Pro helps reduce material waste, improve design accuracy, and cut estimating time.
Increase efficiency in the field or in the office with fast, accurate solutions for Square-ups, Loads, Area, Volume, Rebar, Drop, Stairs, and much more.
It helps you:
- Work in Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions
- Calculate Area, Volume, and Weight per Volume
- Automatic Square-ups and Drops
- Rebar solutions for total Linear Feet and Weight per size
- Complete Stair Layouts; set Riser Height and Tread Width
- Equal Sided Polygons
- Circular Solutions: Circumference, Arc, Cone, Column, and More!
- For Concrete, Masonry, and Paving Professionals
Dimensional Math and Conversions:
Work in and convert between building dimensions: Yards, Feet-Inch-Fractions, and Metric – including Square and Cubic formats. Automatic Weight per Volume; select Pounds, Tons, Kilograms, or Metric Tons. D.M.S. to Decimal Degree Conversions.
- Length, Width, Height keys for fast Area and Volume solutions
- Instant Square-up and Drop for perfect layouts
- Complete Stair calculations: Risers, Treads, Stringers, and Incline Angle
- Solve “not-to-exceed” Riser Height, (Store “Riser Height” and “Tread Width”)
- Rebar: find total Linear Feet and calculate Weight for Rebar Sizes; store various Rebar Size, On-center Spacing
- Number of Loads: calculate the number of truck Loads based on Load size
- Bags: easily determine the number of bags of concrete for small jobs
- Circular solutions for Area, Arc, Circumference, Column, and Cones
- Automatic Block and Footing keys for material estimates
- Polygon: calculate Full angles and Bi-sect angles
Added Features/User Preferences:
- Set custom options; Fractions, Volumes, Stairwell Opening
- Cost per Unit: quickly solve unit cost and total pricing
- Backspace Key: easily correct entry errors
- "Paperless" Tape: enables review of last 20 entries; double-check totals
Works as a standard math calculator with %, +, -, x, ÷, +/-, Π, 1/x, x2, and √. Includes Protective 360° Hard Cover Case, Handy Pocket Reference Guides in English/Spanish, Long-Life Batteries, Full One-Year Limited Warranty.
- Size: 5.7” x 3.0” x 0.65” (145 mm x 76 mm x 17 mm)
- Weight: 4.15 oz. (117.7 gm)
- Includes Case and Field Reference Guide
- Power: One 3-volt (CR-2016) Long-life Battery
- Display Type: LCD: 11 Digits* (7 normal, 4 Fractions) with Full Annunciators
- Display Dimensions: 0.73” x 2.56” (19 mm x 6.5 mm)
- Accuracy: 12 Digit Internal Accuracy
- *Maximum Display: up to 19999999.99