What's in the box?
- Ti-30XS MultiView Scientific Calculator
Calculators come packaged in individual bubble pouches. There are 10 calculators per case.
- Four-line display
- One- and two-variable statistics
- MathPrint™ feature
- Fraction/decimal conversion
- Fraction math
- Edit, cut and paste entries
- Solar and battery powered
The TI-30XS MultiView™ scientific calculator is approved for use on SAT®, ACT®, and AP® exams.
View more calculations at a time
Four-line display allows you to enter more than one calculation, compare results and explore patterns, all on the same screen.
Use the MathPrint™ feature to display expressions, symbols and fractions just as they appear in textbooks.
Scientific notation output
View scientific notation with the proper superscripted exponents and see the output in scientific notation.
Explore (x,y) table of values
Students can easily explore an (x,y) table of values for a given function, automatically or by entering specific x values.
- Review and edit previous entries via a scrollable home screen
- Paste inputs or outputs into new calculations
- MathPrint™ feature entry and output mode for viewing calculations in math notation, including answers in terms of π, square roots and fraction
- CLASSIC mode for similar entry and compatibility with previous two-line scientifics
- Symbolic notation of π
- Toggle key to change the form of answers between exact and decimal approximation
- Stacked fractions and fraction functions
- Fraction/decimal/percent conversions
- Change between improper fractions and mixed numbers
- Automatic simplification of fractions
- Random number and random integer generator
- Central MODE menu for selecting calculator mode settings
- Menu settings
- Functions accessed directly through keys or through pull-down menus
- Negation key
- One constant operator feature
- Combinations and permutations
- Logs and antilogs
- Convert angles from degrees to radians to grads
- %, x², ¹/x, yˆx, π, x!
- Fixed decimal capability
- (x,y) table feature with Auto and Ask-x options
- Basic Data/List Editor with three lists
- List formulas
- One- and two-variable statistics with permanent stat variable input storage
- EOS (Equation Operating System)
- Up to eight pending operations
- Up to 23 levels of parentheses
- Error recovery capability
- Auto Power Off
- Quick/easy reset of calculator via two-key press or menu for exam purposes
- Seven memory variables (x, y, z, t, a, b, c)
- Scientific and engineering notation
- x10n key for quick input of numbers in powers of 10
- Four-line × 16-character, easy-to-read LCD display
- Dual power (solar and battery)
- Hard plastic, color-coded keys
- Non-skid rubber feet
- Snap-on protective hard case
- Quick-reference card