TI-Nspire™ CX CAS Student Software Single Perpetual License
We will email you the software code at the email address you provide. Limited availability.
Powerful computer software that satisfies math and science curriculum needs from middle school through college.
New and faster interactive features motivate students to see and interact with math and science more deeply:
Animated path plot
Visualize function, parametric and polar graphs as they are drawn in real time.
Dynamic coefficient values
Explore direct connections between dynamic coefficients in equations and graphs.
Points by coordinates
Create dynamic points defined by coordinates, sliders or expressions quickly.
Label axes scales to create visual contexts that promote understanding.
Create and run Python programs.
TI-Basic programming enhancements
Write code for visual illustration of key math, science and STEM ideas.
Reduce syntax errors in solving differential equations.
Disable algebraic functionality easily in the Press-to-Test dialog box or in document settings.
- Function, parametric, polar, conic, sequence and 3D graphing
- Multiple graphing functions can be defined, saved, graphed and analyzed at one time
- MathDraw uses touchscreen or mouse gestures to create points, lines, triangles and other shapes
- User-defined list names in Lists & Spreadsheet application
- Eleven interactive zoom features
- Numeric evaluations in table format for all graphing modes
- Interactive analysis of function values, roots, maximums, minimums, integrals and derivatives
- Six different graph styles and 15 colors to select from for differentiating the look of each graph drawn
- Matrix operations: transpose and augment matrices; use elementary row operations; find inverse, determinant and reduced row echelon forms; convert matrices to lists and vice versa; calculate eigenvalues and eigenvectors
- List-based, one- and two-variable statistical analysis, including logistic, sinusoidal, median-median, linear, logarithmic, exponential, power, quadratic polynomial, cubic polynomial and quartic polynomial regression models
- Three statistical plot definitions for scatter plots, xy-line plots, histograms, regular and modified box-and-whisker plots and normal probability plots
- Advanced statistics analysis, including 10 hypothesis testing functions, seven confidence interval functions and one-way analysis of variance
- Eighteen probability distributions functions, including the cumulative distribution function (CDF), probability density function (PDF) and inverse probability distribution function for normal, chi-squared, t-, and F- distributions; and the CDF and PDF for binomial, geometric and Poisson distributions
- Built-in interactive geometry capabilities
- TI-Nspire™ documents (.tns files) — compatible with TI-Nspire™ Software, TI-Nspire™ graphing calculators and TI-Nspire™ Apps for iPad® — can be created, edited, saved and reviewed
- Use images (.jpeg, .jpg, .bmp, .png formats) that can be overlaid with graphical elements
- Explore mathematical expressions in symbolic form, see patterns and understand the math behind the formulas
- Chem Box feature allows easy input chemical formulas and equations
- Visualize multiple representations of a single problem in algebraic, graphical, geometric, numeric and written forms
- Manipulate linked representations of properties to instantly update the others and show meaningful connections without switching screens (for example, grab a graphed function and move it to see the effect on corresponding equations and data lists)
Windows® system requirements
- Windows® 10, Windows® 11
- Compatible with 64-bit operating systems
- Processor Speed: Intel® Core i3 or higher generation processor (Except Intel® Atom)
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard drive: Approximately 500 MB of available hard-disk space
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768 (minimum) to UHD 3840 x 2160 (maximum)
- Active internet connection for installation
- Mac® OS 11 (Intel only), Mac® OS 12 (Intel only)
- Processor: Any Mac® 2012 or newer
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard Drive: Approximately 1 GB of available hard-disk space
- Screen resolution: 1024 x 768
- Active internet connection for installation
- With Python, as well as TI-Basic, you have different options for coding languages
- Features a dedicated programming environment as well as programming libraries for global access to user-defined functions and programs
- One-year limited warranty
- Toll-free help hotline: 1.800.TI.CARES
- Email: email@example.com
You may also like
TI-Nspire CX II Graphing Calculator - Teacher's Pack of 10
Sale price$1,486.95 Regular price$1,599.95
TI-Innovator Rover - Compatible with Ti-84 Plus CE & Ti-Nspire CX Series Handhelds
Sale price$124.95 Regular price$139.95