What's in the box?
- x10 Ti-108 Calculators
- No Slide Covers available in Teacher Kit
- Cardboard Storage Box with foam inserts and handle
- Quick Reference Card
- Warranty Information
- Perform addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
- Enter automatic constant for all four operations
- View percents, square roots and negative numbers
- Three-key memory
- Clear last entry and/or all entries
Learn to navigate a calculator keyboard quickly
Even the youngest learners can master the TI-108 calculator keypad quickly. The color-coded keys are grouped by related function and the calculator features an extra-large equal key for ease of use. For safety, and to prolong the service life of the calculator, the plastic keys are tamper proof and cannot be removed.
Operate in low light without batteries
ANYLITE solar technology delivers steady, reliable power so students never have to worry about a battery running out in the middle of class or homework.
- One-year limited warranty
- Toll-free help hotline: 1.800.TI.CARES
- Email: email@example.com
You may also like
TI-Nspire CX II Graphing Calculator - Teacher's Pack of 10
Sale price$1,486.95 Regular price$1,599.95
TI-Innovator Rover - Compatible with Ti-84 Plus CE & Ti-Nspire CX Series Handhelds
Sale price$124.95 Regular price$139.95