• MultiView Display. View multiple calculations at
the same time, plus math expressions and
symbols in standard mathematical notation.
• MultiView Calculations. Enter more than one
calculation, compare results and explore patterns,
all on the same screen. View fraction computations
in familiar textbook format.
• Toggle Key. Quickly view fractions and decimals
in alternate forms. “Toggle” the answers with one
button to see outcomes in different representations.
• Scrolling & Editing. Scroll through entries and
investigate critical patterns.
• Standard Mathematical Notation. Expressions in
the Multiview Display appear exactly as in
• Scientific Notation Input. The new”x10n” feature
replaces the EE feature on current models.
• Scientific Notation Output. View scientific notation
with the proper superscripted exponents and see
the output in scientific notation.
• Menus. Easy to read and navigate menus similar
to those on a graphing calculator.
• Data/List Editor. New Conversions in Lists feature
with the Data/List Editor helps students
The new TI-30XS Multiview™ calculator allows students to broaden their exploration of math and science concepts:
• Students can easily explore “x-y” tables for given
function using the new Table feature.
• The new List Formula feature in the new List/Data
Editor helps students compare data in patterns.
• Ideal for Geometry, Statistics, General Science,
Biology, General Math, Pre-Algebra, Algebra 1 & 2,